Many people decide to have wooden floors put in over carpets as this means less time maintaining the carpet to make it look new and also wooden floors last for a very long time, much longer than carpets. In this article, I will discuss 5 advantages of sanding your wooden floor to make it look new again.
- Sanding wooden floors can make them look new and smoother than before. This is achieved as the sand scraps off the old layer and brings a new layer from below. The new layer can then soak up any stains.
- Once you have finished the sanding, you will notice the room looks brighter. This is gained as the light spreads correctly, while the ambience of the entire room improves. Also, having good ambience in your room will also make you feel good.
- Another advantage of sanding your wood floor is it can enable you to varnish and stain the new layer. This can make the staining process easier and reduce any regular wear and tear. This technique can also make the floor even.
- After you have completed the sanding, this can decrease the floor’s resistance to movement. As the floor remains level, this makes it hard for dust to collect in any portions of the floor which means the floor remains cleaner for longer periods and would require less cleaning.
- Finally, sanding can make cleaning the floor much easier and can also make the floor durable meaning it can last for a very long time.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Sand & varnish
- Sand & Oil
- Sand & Stain
- Staircase refurbishment
- Floorboard replacement and much more!
For more details on Castle Floors and past projects we have done, visit our site on http://castlefloors.co.uk/